Localhippo has curated the following bespoke collection of Atlanta-crafted gifts with tiny moments of love + relaxation to indulge the new mama or mama-to-be in your life in mind, as well as a little something for the cute little nugget too. Congratulations, Mama!
- Just Add Honey offers a sophisticated twist on tea at its Sweet Auburn Curb Market shop. This infusion of rooibos tea, real chocolate chunks + locally grown mint is both decadent + packed with benefits! Rooibos is caffeine free w/ loads of antioxidants + good for digestion, easing colic + reflux. Mint tea settles nausea during early pregnancy. Chocolate is always a great idea! A heaping teaspoon in our organic, unbleached tea bags makes an 8 oz. mug.
- Little Barn Apothecary is located in Westside Provisions + creates safe, alternative, modern apothecary goods crafted from organic + wild harvested ingredients. This Aloe + Rosewater Balancing Facial Mist builds collagen + refreshes in a moment.
- Paper & Posies makes luxury, handcrafted, all-natural soy candles in Decatur, GA. This Rosemary + Mint candle is wrapped in beautiful Japanese paper + lightly scented with 100% pure essential oils to reduce stress + restore balance.
- Vineyard Baby began when new mom + founder, Stephanie, was inspired to make something by hand for her baby. Now she hand crafts custom baby accessories in Buckhead with the same level of love + care, like these adorable cotton booties. Booties come in a variety of localhippo-brand, gender-neutral colors + patterns including combos of gray, teal + green.
- The gift comes packaged in our classic teal localhippo box.